General Musculo-Skeletal Physiotherapy
Hahndorf Physiotherapy employs highly trained physiotherapists who take part in professional development courses and regular inservice training. They are able to assess, diagnose, treat and manage a range of musculo-skeletal problems.
Musculo-skeletal physiotherapy can promote FAST RECOVERY from injury, EASE pain, and IMPROVE mobility, co-ordination, strength and overall fitness
Treatment may include:
- Joint mobilisation & manipulation
- Massage, myofascial & trigger point therapy
- Individual exercise programs & specific posture advice
- Dry needling
- Strain/counterstrain techniques
- Muscle energy techniques
Assessment & management of muscle imbalance
- Strengthening & stretching
- Taping with sports tape and kinesiology tape
We offer you peace of mind with:
- Appointments are 30 minutes or longer in a private room.
- Our Physiotherapists are professional, respectful and are all registered with The Physiotherapy Board of South Australia.
- Membership of the Australian Physiotherapy Association promotes strong values and standards, which are an important influence on our ethical standards and professionalism.